My lovely blogland friends

Thursday 15 March 2012

Steampunk challenge at Sarah Hurley's

Hi there, back again with my second card today, this time my DT project for Sarah Hurley's Challenge where we have a 'Steampunk' theme this time, of course I had to use Sarah's brand new Steampunk cd for my project. You can find it here

As you can see i'm loving these shaped cards at the minute. For this card I've used papers,embellies, sentiment and the supercute little Steampunk chap from the cd. Its perfect for quick cards as the elements all work together so beautifully. I've just distressed all the edges with a craft knife and layered all the elements up.
All I've added is some dotty ribbon and a button from my stash. 

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
Cards for men: Cheeky chappies
Cupcake craft: going dotty
My Craft Spot: Mainly manly
Paper Shelter: for a male
Polkadoodles: lets hear it for the boys

Thanks for visiting
Claire xx

9 comments:

  1. Lovely fun vintage type card Claire , really nice Hun
    Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card, Claire! Everything works very well together! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake and good luck! Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous manly man card!Thanks for joining us at My Craft Spot this week.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great work, thanks for joining in with our dotty theme this week at CCC.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is a great themed male card..Super cute.. thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter.. Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute - and that monocle is fabulous!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter this week.

    Hugs Liv.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A BIG Thanks for joining in at Cards for Men. Good luck and look forward to seeing you back with us very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Too fun! Love your gentleman!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...