My lovely blogland friends

Thursday 15 March 2012

St Patrick's Day at Rainbow Lady's Challenge

Hi there, we've got a St Patrick's Day theme for our new challenge at Rainbow Lady's Challenge blog this week, do pop over and check out my teamies gorgeous projects if you've got a min, they are such a lovely talented bunch. 


I've used a shaped card blank from Crafty Boots for my card and created the background with a Crafters Workshop template and distress inks and stains. The image is a lovely freebie from Waltzing Mouse, as is the sentiment. I coloured the image with promarkers and cut it out, matting it on a kraft die cut, made using one of my new spellbinders dies. I'm really loving these lattice dies at the minute. I added a little twine pinched from the garden shed lol and a little green button to finish off. It was only after I'd finished the card that I noticed it was upside down on the card blank eeeek, don't you hate it when that happens lol. 

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
Fab'n'Funky: luck of the Irish
I love promarkers: anything goes
Make it Monday with kraft: Luck o' the Irish
Sentimental Sundays: go green or recycle
Sugar Creek Hollow: Monochrome green

Pop over and check out my lovely teamies projects if you get a min, they are such a talented bunch and have some beautiful projects to inspire you. Thanks for popping by today,
Claire xx


12 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Claire
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Claire. Love your checkerboard background and I agree, that is a fab intricate die too. Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.
    Tine :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Claire, your card is beautiful. That lattice die creates such a lovely and unusual backdrop for your image.

    ReplyDelete
  4. really like that background
    thank you for joining us at Sugar Creek Hollow - hope to see you again,
    Linda
    SCH DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a gorgeous card! I love that stamp!

    Thanks for joining us at SCH this week!

    Holly
    SCH DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Claire. Great job of coloring that pretty little image...and I love the distressing you did on it. Thanks for joining us at Digistamps4Joy Challenge #38...good luck ~ Charlene DS4J DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your creation, Claire... I am a huge fan of purple with green and you pulled it off so well. It's perfect for our challenge at Sugar Creek Hollow this week. Thanks so much for joining us and come back again on Saturday when we have a new challenge all lined up. Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card, Claire. I love how you have used that lattice die with the kraft card and your image is fab. Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky Challenges this week. Hope to see you again soon.

    Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card!! Love the background you created! Thanks for playing at The Kraft Journal!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww how pretty, this is gorgeous, love the colours and that fantastic lattice die. Thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous project design. Love all the little added details. Thanks for joining the Sentimental Sundays "Go Green" challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...