My lovely blogland friends

Friday 13 October 2017

Anything Goes at Colour Crazy Challenge

Good morning, it's time for a new challenge over at Colour Crazy Challenge and this time our theme is Anything Goes. Our sponsor this time around is Oddball Art so our lucky winner will be in for a treat!



I've used Santa's Little Helper from Oddball Art to make this card. I've coloured the image with Graph'It markers, I just love how vibrant the reds are in these markers. Perfect for Xmas makes. The paper is from Winnie White Christmas from Polkadoodles. I've added some paper flowers, leaves and red bow topped with a little wooden Christmas tree button.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

ABC Christmas Challenge: U for unlimited/V for vibrant
Little Miss Muffet: Anything goes
The Holly and Ivy Challenge: Anything Christmas goes
The Merry Christmas Challenge: Anything Christmas
The Ribbon Girls: Any card with ribbon

Thanks so much for visiting today, hope to see you again soon
Claire xx

3 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...