My lovely blogland friends

Friday 18 August 2017

Anything goes at Colour Crazy Challenge

Good morning folks, it's time for a new challenge over at Colour Crazy Craft Challenge and it's a nice easy theme again .... Anything Goes. We've got a lovely prize from our sponsor Crafty Ribbons and you can use any medium you want to enter, as long as you include a hand coloured image.


I have to confess that I'm a bit of a ribbon addict and have loads of goodies from our lovely sponsor Crafty Ribbons. I've used some lovely pale blue organza ribbon on this card with  supercute image from the Polkadoodles Winnie Winterland collection and lots of Polkadoodles die cuts. The image was coloured with Lyra pencils and I added lots of glamour dust for a little frosty sparkle. I've used some of my favourite dies from Polkadoodles and added some little flowers from one of the Design Sheets from Winnie Winterland.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

Christmas at Sweet Stampin: anything goes for Christmas
Incy Wincy: no words
Lemon Shortbread: Anything goes
Paper Shelter: punches/dies

Thanks so much for visiting today, hope to see you again soon
Claire xx

4 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...