My lovely blogland friends

Saturday 14 January 2017

Anything Goes at Polkadoodles

Good morning folks, I forgot to schedule this post so I'm a day late. I always seem to be late these days, life is just far too hectic isn't it? Today I'm sharing a shabby chic card for our 'Anything Goes' challenge over at Polkadoodles. As always we've got a lovely prize from the Polkadoodles Shop for our lucky winner and there is loads of inspiration from my teamies too. Nikky has launched a super cute new digi collection featuring Helga the adorable hippo too so if you've got a minute pop over and have a peek.


The DT were challenged to use die cuts for this weeks project and with so many gorgeous new dies available from Polkadoodles choosing my dies was the real challenge lol.  I've used papers, stamps and dies from the Belle Papillon Papercrafting Kit and added some flowers from the Bella Fleur Paper craft Kit to make this shabby chic card. I've added lace,ribbon and a little button from my stash.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
Brown Sugar: anything goes
Making Memories: Anything goes
Paper Shelter: ribbon and/or lace

Thanks so much for visiting today, hope to see you again soon
Claire xx


11 comments:

  1. A beautiful feminine design and gorgeous details.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooh, so sweet card. I love the elements you used
    Thanks for joining us at Making Memories Crafting Challenge
    Maria Pilar DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, so beautiful. Love your card, hugs, Carol xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a soft, romantic feeling card; adorable x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a beautiful card, so many gorgeous details.
    Thank you for joining us at The Paper Shelter.
    Pauline
    x
    I have candy on my blog if you would like to take a look - Crafting with Cotnob

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card very feminine love the dies and beautiful bows---Thank you for joining us at Artistic Inspirations
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful card with gorgeous colours. Thank you for joining our Anything Goes challenge at Making Memories Crafting. Hope to see you again soon.

    Crafty Hugs Sonia DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty card I just love this x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning and love the bird cage!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...