My lovely blogland friends

Friday 9 December 2016

All Dressed Up at Colour Crazy Craft Challenge

Good morning folks, we've got a new challenge over at Colour Crazy Craft Challenge and our theme  is Anything Goes. Our lucky winner will receive a prize from All Dressed Up and I was lucky enough to be able to colour this adorable image from our sponsor this week.


The image is called Little Angel and of course I coloured her with my Graph'It Markers. You can find a full list of the colours I used over on the challenge blog. I created a border around the image with some of the lovely stamps from Polkadoodles Stamp Soup collection.


I added lace and bow topped with a little wooden button to finish off. 

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

Crafty Sentiments: Anything goes
Creative Moments: anything goes
Dream Valley: Christmas
Holly Jolly Christmas: Anything goes
Whoopsi Daisy: Christmas/Winter holiday

Thanks so much for visiting today, hope to see you again soon
Claire xx

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful so soft and delicate. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute and pretty. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Dream Valley Challenges.
    Hugs
    Cathy DT Member
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. really cute
    thanks for playing with us at crafty sentiments
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so adorable! I love Wendy's images, and I love the pretty colours you've used! Thanks for joining in at Dream Valley!

    love Mags B DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous and beautiful card Claire thank you for joining us over on
    Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge
    Dianne xx
    HJCC DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card thank you for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy Challenge Hugs Sue DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful creation Thanku for sharing and joining us @ http://carabbiemomentsofcraft.blogspot.com.au/2016/12/challenge-108.html
    DT -Kristyn http://mystitchbackintwine4.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an adorable card. I love your coloring! Thanks for joining us at Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...