My lovely blogland friends

Friday 1 July 2016

Ribbon/Twine at Polkadoodles

Good morning my lovelies, it's challenge time over at Polkadoodles and our theme for the next two weeks is 'Ribbon or Twine'. I think we all love to add ribbon and twine to our projects so it's a nice easy theme. My teamies have got loads of inspiration for you and of course we've got a fabulous prize up for grabs and also Top3 honours and some of our entrants could be awarded a feather in their cap too!


I've used some of the gorgeous stamps from Daisydays Stamp ME Collection to create this quick and easy card. I stamped the flowers using post it masks and then added the little background stamps. I cut around the daisies to create a shaped card and added some colour with Graph'It Markers. I've added some yellow seam binding ribbon and a pretty little daisy to finish off.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
Addicted to stamps: anything summer plus a stamp
As You Like it: Favourite inks/markers/pencils
(Graph'It markers are my all time favourite, love the vibrant colours and they blend beautifully)
Artistic Inspirations: anything goes
Deep Ocean: colours of summer
Dream Valley: summer colours
The Ribbon Girls: anything goes with an image

Thanks so much for visiting today, hope to see you again soon
Claire xx

12 comments:

  1. such a lovely card so very pretty xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card Claire!! A beautiful summer design, lovely cheerful colours and I like the way you made the flower edge. A beautiful bow too! Thanks for joining our challenge at Addicted to Stamps. marlies

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many thanks for sharing this gorgeous floral card with us at AYLI this week.
    Lorraine DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card love how you made the edge with the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card, I love the unusual shape.
    Hugs,
    Katrina x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how you have made this card Claire. Something different. hugs tracy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for your entry at AYLI, a beautiful design and colouring. Sarah:0)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just gorgeous love it I think i have to get some of these flowers
    Michelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a pretty card Claire, I love the way you have arranged the flowers - a beautiful design.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the way you've created the fancy edge just gorgeous as always x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow love this so pretty. big hugs

    Tammi Lynn

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...