My lovely blogland friends

Monday 5 October 2015

Tune into The Craft Channel

Good morning my lovelies, its Monday morning so I'm rushing off to work but before I go I just wanted to give you a reminder that the lovely (and very talented) Lesley Wharton is on The Craft Channel at 10am and 6pm with a selection of gorgeous stamps from Chocolate Baroque

  
Here's one of my samples created for the show using stamps from Sunburst Scenes and Country Views (which you can find here). I've covered an MDF oval with card, stamped the images with Memento Tuxedo Black and then coloured with Graph'It Markers. I've used some gold gilding wax around the edges and a make a little hanger from yellow gingham ribbon.

I'm entering this project in the following challenges
Card and Scrap: use stamps
Glitter 'n' Sparkle: anything goes
Simon Says Stamp: anything goes
Simply Papercraft: anything goes
The Sisters of Craft: anything goes

Thanks so much for visiting today
Claire xx
PS sorry for the picture quality, I think someone had changed the settings and a little black Labrador had also  licked the lens lol.




7 comments:

  1. This is a gorgeous hanging plaque Claire, a beautiful scene you have created too.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. wawwww så super flot ♥

    10000 tak for at du deltager på Card and scraps udfordring.

    knuzzzz ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely project, thanks for sharing with us at Sisters of Craft and good luck. Wendy DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wonderful creations Claire, a wonderful design and colouring for the beautiful image!!

    hugs
    Heather xx
    Thanks so much for joining us with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what a beautiful plaque. <3 Really love the coloring.
    Thank you for joining us at Card and Scrap.

    Hugs Line

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous colouring - such a great design.
    Thanks for joining in this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Caryn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Does it for me Claire especially the colour scheme.

    Warm crafty hugs from Shirl x x x
    ShirlsCards.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...