My lovely blogland friends

Friday 29 May 2015

Pearls and Bling at Graph'It Colouring Challenge

Good morning my lovelies, its time for a new challenge at Graph'It Colouring Challenge, and this time our theme is Pearls and Bling or Cream/white. I've used both for my card and I've used an image from our sponsors Crafty Sentiments. There are two prizes up for grabs with one from Crafty Sentiments and another prize of Graph'It goodies from  Premium Craft Brands


I've coloured up the adorable image Benson Bear - Just for you. When I was little I had a gorgeous cream Teddy, he was really fluffy and had such a sad face lol. I've tried to use the same colours for this little cutie. I've layered him up on some embossed cream card and added ribbon, lace, bead trim, pearlls and flowers.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
Bunny Zoe's: Buttons and bows
Crafty Creations: all creatures great and small
Inky Chicks: pearls
Paper Shelter: Flower power
Southern Girls: spots and dots
Stamping Sensations: flower power
Thanks for popping by today
Claire xx

10 comments:

  1. How pretty this looks in the soft creamy colours Claire, yet still a bit 'edgy' and inky.

    Hope you have a good weekend and many thanks for joining in at Stamping Sensations.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. he is sooooooooooo lovely - love his eyes and his fur looks so soft i just want to cuddle him xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is sooooooooo pretty Claire! Love it x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable image, what a sweet bear! Love the soft yellows, such a dreamy combo with the brown and the flower arrangement is wonderful on one corner like that! So pretty! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So adorable claire love the dreamy colors beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card love your image and your card design. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet bear! Great coloring and lovely flowers! Thank you for sharing at Stamping Sensations!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good morning sweetie, I am so very sorry I never got by to say how gorgeous your card was last week, a very hectic week, I hope you can forgive me, thank you for joining us at The Paper Shelter <3 Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute card!!! Love the image! :-D Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenges this fortnight. I hope to see you again. :-D
    Milka DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a darling image, and beautiful flowers and image. Thanks for joining us at Southern Girls Blog Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...