My lovely blogland friends

Friday 24 April 2015

Lady's Slipper Orchid from Chocolate Baroque

Good morning folks, my card today features this gorgeous individual stamp from Chocolate Baroque, called Lady's Slipper Orchid. I thought it would also make a pretty iris too.


I've used a distress ink background created using Chipped Sapphire, Dusty Concord and Seedless preserves inks. The image has been layerd up three times. the first layer was stamped and embossed with Gold EP. Next came the script background, stamped in brown on cream card. 

Lastly I stamped the flower on white card,coloured with Graph'It markers and cut out before layering the image up on 3d foam pads. I've added lace, pearls, ribbon and a button topped with a twine bow to finish off.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
Card Mania: flowers
Corrosive Challenges: floral frenzy
Sentimental Sundays: No sentiment
Sister Act: anything goes
Wags'n'Whiskers: flowers

Thanks so much for visiting today
Claire xx

2 comments:

  1. How gorgeous, Claire - I love the rich opulent colours and that lovely lace-edged panel of text... a really beautiful card.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week Claire! Fabulous card :) hugs x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...