My lovely blogland friends

Sunday 19 October 2014

Halloween colours at PanPastel UK

Good morning folks, its time for a new challenge in PanPastel land and this time around our theme is Halloween colours. You don't have to use PanPastels to play along and our lucky winner will receive a fab prize of a mask and a PanPastel from our generous sponsors Premium Craft Brands



 I've made a quick and easy autumn scene using Halloween colours. This was a really quick card, I just applied the pearl PanPastel in bands across the white cardstock and then lightly applied the Black pearl medium around the edges for a misty effect. Then I stamped the images (all from Lavinia Stamps) with Memento inks in Black, Bamboo leaves, Elderberry and Tangelo and matted the scene on some black card. Easy peasy :-)

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
Lavinia stamps: Autumn Colours
Penny's Paper Crafty: anything goes
Sister Act: anything goes
Stempelsonnen: Autumn/Halloween

Thanks for popping by today
Claire xx


3 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...