My lovely blogland friends

Sunday 3 August 2014

Include a 4 legged animal at Craft a Scene

Hi there, we've got a brand new challenge starting at Craft A Scene and this month our theme is to Include a Four Legged Animal, my teamies have created some stunning projects to inspire you so if you've got time pop over to the challenge blog and have a look. I don't use a lot of animal stamps on my cards so I had to have a good rummage in my stash and managed to find these cows and horse from StampScapes.

The background was made using a stencil from That Special Touch and distress inks in shades of blue and green. I added some definition with coloured pencils and then stamped in the animals. I used water to create the clouds and remove the green ink from the cow - a green and brown cow looks a bit weird lol. Finally I added a sentiment from Chocolate Baroque

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
Allsorts: Favourite things
 (my favourite thing is to create a scene using stamps)
Fab'n'Funky: anything goes
Inkspirational: use markers or pencils
Penny's Paper Crafty: anything goes
Sister Act: anything goes

Thanks so much for visiting today, hope you're going to join our new challenge
Claire xx

2 comments:

  1. WOWWW, das ist so schön...gefällt mir sehr gut.

    LG Carola

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunning scene Claire - really love this! Big Hugs Rachel x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...