My lovely blogland friends

Friday 13 May 2011

A sketch challenge at Digi's With Attitude!

Hi there, better late than never! Its  time for a new challenge at Digi's With Attitude! and this week we have a fab sketch for you. I love to use a sketch as I often get stuck making cards with the same old layout, its great to try something a little different.


Here's the sketch we want to see you use for this weeks challenge


I've used one of the fab new releases from Digi's With Attitude!, isn't he cool! He's called 'Wrinkled Attitude Simon' and I think he is such a funny guy ... I'm sure i'll come up with some funny sentiments to go with him lol. There are some more new releases today too,  Zoo-A-Tudes Lion & Da Neckers Bobbie Sue and more are new in the store so pop over and check them out here. In fact Cindy-Lynn has released all the gorgeous May releases this week so make sure you pop over and take a look. This week we also have a fab prize of some digi papers from our generous sponsor My Graphico and of course there is a prize for every 25 entries from Digi's With Attitude! too.

I've coloured Simon with promarkers and cut him out with a nestie. I've used some scraps of  bps from my stash and kraft card for the layout and cut some little scalloped nestie circles to mount the buttons on.

I'm entering Simon in the following challenges:
Catch the bug: anything goes
Crazy Challenge: anything goes
Papertake Weekly: fancy a punch
Pollycraft: boyz to me
Stamps R us: for the men in our lives
Try it on Tuesday: One for the boys

Well the weekend is nearly here again thank goodness. I hope you have a good one
Claire xx


11 comments:

  1. Brilliant card Claire great image
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Claire!
    It's been awhile, hope you are doing great. Love your card, that image is hiliarious. Gorgeous coloring, and I love the sketch. Thanks for joining us this week at Stamps R Us.
    hugs Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable, Claire! That fun old guy totally makes me smile. Awesome coloring job and fabulous take on that sketch. :)
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at The Kraft Journal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Claire, I LOVE this image! Oh my gosh, it's great. Love the papers and the buttons too. Thanks so much for playing along at the Catch the Bug challenge this week. I hope you'll join us again.
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is SO sweet. I love the combination of papers and colors these are just PERFECT! Thanks for joining the Catch the Bug Challenge for our May Anything Goes!!, Good Luck! I hope you'll join us again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You did a wonderful job with that layout and I love your bowed buttons. :-) Thanks so much for joining our challenge this week at The Kraft Journal!

    ReplyDelete
  7. awesome card cute digi and a fun sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your card. The sketch is a lot of fun and your digi is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a hoot - I'm getting quite the chuckle! Love the DP, it really highlights the image. Your card is just perfect for our scallops challenge at My Time To Craft, thanks for joining us this week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOL! He's funny! Great card!! Thanks so much for joining us at Papertake Weekly and hope you join us again soon!
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card, Claire! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...