My lovely blogland friends

Friday 17 December 2010

Anything goes at Crafty Ann's

Hi, where have the last 2 weeks gone? I can't believe its time for a new challenge at Crafty Ann's Challenge Blog!! Our theme this week is an easy one 'Anything Goes' and as a change from all those winter and Christmas cards, I've used Crafty Ann's gorgeous Tropical Beach digi (available from Crafty Ann's Shop)


I've used one of Crafty Ann's woodgrain papers for the bp and an embossed woodgrain paper from my stash. The digi image has been brayered using  Big&Juicy ink and then colour added with promarkers to the palm tree, loungers and the parasol.

I was hoping to do a tutorial for brayering a digi and have started it but between the weather, work being a nightmare and a bad back I still haven't finished it so hopefully I'll get chance over Christmas/New Year.

I've added some flowers, shells and twine to my stash to finish off.

I love this beach scene, wouldn't it be nice to be laid on the beach now instead of waiting for the next lot of snow to arrive? Ah well not long till summer I suppose lol

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
Ai Factory: Anything goes
Stamps R us: Anything goes
Passion 4 Promarkers: Anythiing Goes

Thanks for calling by,
Claire xx

18 comments:

  1. Love the fabulous summer feel to this card!!!!! Perfect! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooh - roll on Summer! This beautiful image has started me thinking about booking a holiday somewhere hot and sunny! Love it!
    xx Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just stunning Claire and I've no doubt that your tutorial will be well worth waiting for! Hows about you have one lounger and I have the other? I'm sure sun would help our backs no end!!
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card card and layout. I wish I was there now. Brr.....
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That beach scene looks SO inviting! So pretty and I love all the details. Wonderful!
    Thanks for playing at Stamps R Us Challenges.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Claire, what a gorgeous card. I love the image and your colouring is fab. Thanks for joining in with our Mega Christmas challenge over at PFP. Hugs, Denise x
    Have a wonderful Christmas x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab card, so lovely to see something summery with all this cold weather we're having ! Thanks for joining us at PfP. Sue C x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card.That scene looks so inviting.Just love all the sells too.Thanks for joining us at AiFactory :D
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this Claire, it's just like home to me. Hugs Suzanne x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a wonderful card Claire. Love the colouring and the design also. Thanks for joining in with our Mega Christmas challenge at PFP. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  11. gorgeous card claire.the image is fab and i love your summery colours.
    thanks for playing in our mega chrismas challenge at PFP :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card - great image!! Thanks for joining in our mega challenge at PFP, Juliex

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous Claire, thank you so much for sharing this with us at AiFactory. Hugs Anne (AiF DT) x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely scene Claire, your brayering looks great. Roll on summer.
    Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  15. A beautiful creation, thank you for playing the Mega Christmas Challenge at Passion for Promarkers and Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ooo Claire can't wait for the tutorial, I love brayering but don't get to do enough of it and your scene is stunning. Maybe do a project with the grandchildren over the Christmas holidays (if the weather lets up enough so I can get to the UK). What I would give for laying on that beach right now.
    Hugs Shirley x x

    ReplyDelete
  17. The brayering technique you have used for this scene is amazing, Claire...so vibrant and soooo inviting :-)
    The addition of the shells and flowers are the perfect finishing touch.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow. Love your card. The image is great. Thanks for joining PFP's mega challenge :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...