My lovely blogland friends

Saturday 24 July 2010

1,2,3..... Sing your song

Frankie's challenge this week at Dragon's Dream Tag it on is 'Say it with Numbers', I've used stamps from Elusive images and Paper Artsy for this tag


I had so much fun making this and of course got seriously messy lol. I painted the tag with copper Eco green paint and dabbed some black paint around the edge. Next I stamped the circles by using bubble wrap and more black paint. Once it was dry I stamped the bird on the branch and embossed it with black magic EP. then I stamped the paper artsy numbers and embossed with copper dreams ep. I cut out a tag shape from shrink plastic and coloured it with copper brilliance ink and stamped 'Sing your Song' with black versafine ink. Edged it with black ink and once I'd shrunk it added some blingy braid from Graphicus. I added a few more lengths of braid to finish the tag off.

I'm also entering this tag in the following challenges:
Oh Alice: Ravens and Writing Desks
Lots to Do: Shapes

Thanks for looking. I hope you're having a good weekend, as usual I've got loads of things started and I really ought to finish them but I've got some gorgeous new beads today so I  may have a play with them later.

Claire xx

18 comments:

  1. Love that Copper colour and the layered stamping fabulous tag. Bet you did get messy but then thats at least half the fun LOL. Thank you for joining us at LTD this week xx Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing ammount of work there Claire, but well worth it. Beautiful tag :D XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great techniques and a lovely tag, Claire. Love the bird theme.

    Janet xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fantastic tag, love the texture.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woo it's great, Claire and I love your go with eco paints - been playing with them myself today!! Taa for the dream
    Huge hugs
    Frankie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love getting messy too! ;0) and your tag is lovely. Great use of the bubble wrap. Thaks for playing with SCD this week

    Love Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all the layered embossing! And the shrink tag hanging on a full size tag is fun! Thanks so much for playing along with Oh, Alice!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the textures you created and I do love the bubbly wrap background. Thanks for playing with us at SCD this week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a gorgeous tag - love the look of that copper paint - thank you for joining us at SCD this week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic - love the colours

    Thanks for sharing with the Lotstodo Challenge xx Hilda

    ReplyDelete
  11. A brilliant tag and great take on the theme.
    Janette

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow what a great tag! Love all the embossing! Thanks for playing along w/ Oh, Alice this week!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely gorgeous tag, love the colors of it. Thanks for joining us at Oh, Alice!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the tag on a tag idea and the bubble wrap has made fab ciruclar elements - great job!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely Tag , I love playing with bubble wrap, it gives great results. The addition of the tiny tag looks great. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...