The flourishes are from Elusive images as is the sentiment and the tree which is coloured with promarkers. I stitched some lime green seed beeds to the branches and added a border of lime, lilac and black seed beads. I pricked holes with my pokey tool and then stitched the beads with Nymo beading thread .It was really quick to do and I'm pleased with the result so I daresay I'll be beading everything now. I started jewellery making workshops last year so I could use beads on my cards but this is the first time I've added them using this technique so I'm entering this card in to this weeks challenge from Our Creative Corner which is to try a new technique.
I'm also entering this card in to the following challenges:
Crafty Creations - stitching
Corrosive Challenges -all sewn up
Quixotic Challenge - something for mum
Sophisticat - All sewn up
Thanks for looking