My lovely blogland friends

Wednesday, 1 December 2010

Another fab recipe at Cooking it up with Katie!!

Hi, hope you are keeping warm and cosy if you've got snowy weather. I've been battling on to work in in and its been a bit of a nightmare. Yesterday I joked that if we're going to have snow we should have plenty of it so I couldn't get to work - omg, I've got up this morning and I've never seen as much snow in my life lol. I can officially say I'm snowed in but the freezer is full so as long as I don't run out of DST I'll be quite happy :-)

Anyway we're halfway through another week so its time for another delicious recipe challenge at Cooking it up with Katie! This week we are lucky enough to have a fab sponsor:
I've used the beautiful Holly Fairy for this card and tag set. I just love this image and the sentiment is also from Prairie Fairy too. Our recipe this week is:
Card/Tag set
Use some green
Vintage


I've coloured the images with promarkers and sakura stardust pens and distressed the edges with Vintage photo DI. The bps are all from an Anna Griffin kit I have had for years. I followed the sketch from Sketch and Stash for the layout. The border is punched with a MS punch and I've added some ribbon from my stash. I've also added some paper poinsettia flowers with yellow irridescent seed beads in the centres.

I'm entering my card and tag set in the following challenges:
Crafty Emma's Challenge: Vintage Christmas
Our Creative Corner: Tag you're it
Paper Romance: Add a tag
Sew Many Challenges: Red and Green
Delicious doodles: Celebrations
Wild Orchid: Old Fashioned Christmas

I've really enjoyed working with this beautiful image so make sure you cook up something with our recipe this week to be in with a chance of winning a fab prize from Prairie Fairy Designs!!

I'll be back later with some pics of the snow, I can't wait to take the dogs out in it, they are sooooo excited to see all the snow.

By the way, before I go check out the link in my sidebar - my lovely teamie Tammylee has some fab candy on offer!!

Thanks for calling by today, I guess as I'm snowed in I'll just have to spend the day in my craftroom lol
Claire xx

22 comments:

  1. Hi Claire join the club (snowed in since Saturday) and as you say what do you do on days like this .... craft yippee. Love your card but the tag is smashing very partial to tags and this one is gorg.
    Hugs Shirley x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow Claire this is gorgeous, love the colours, your flowers and the border punches just set it off beautifully. I have a surprise for you on my blog. Hugs Suzanne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohooo for the snow...lol we've got loads to! The girlies school is shut & its still coming down loads!!!!
    Gorgeous creations hunnie! Love your colour combo & that fairy is so sweet! stay safe & keep warm x
    Thank you for sharing with us at CES Challenges good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Claire, I'm out of words to tell you how beautiful this is! those colors!!! Amazing!!!
    I love love love this card!
    Stunning... tssss....
    I hope you get what I mean? LOL
    Love you
    Marion

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty set!
    Thanks for playing at the Delicious Doodles Challenge this week, and good luck.
    Hugs,
    Teri xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty, thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shops Best.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for playing along at SMC this week. Great Card

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both of these are beautiful, thank you for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop's best this week
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  9. She is so lovely - a gorgeous image and beautifully coloured to match the fab bp's.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ahh this is stunning:)thanks for joining the Paper Romance Challenge.
    hugs Ria

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW what a stunning set... Thank you for joining us at sketch & stash ~ Good luck!

    xx Lizzy xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so great card and tags, love it !


    Thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shops Best :D Hope to see you again.

    Just to mention, if I haven't done so before, that I have started a group at PCP “Fan’s of Digi Doodle Shop” and you are so very welcome to join us there :D
    http://www.papercraftplanet.com/group/fansofdigidoodleshop

    All the best to you,
    Jóna, DT member at DDSB

    ReplyDelete
  13. Claire,
    This is stunning!
    You did a fabulous job and I love having you as a part of my team :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my, this is so beautiful. What a great addition it is for the DDSB's red and green challenge this week. Thnks so much for joining us.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh this is so beautiful! Wow! Thanks for playing along with us at Paper Romance!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow Claire this is stunning your design along with the image looks beautiful
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow so stunning and beautiful...
    Thanks for joining us at CES Challenges & good luck.
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow this is stunning and I love the vintage effect :D
    Thank you for joining us at Delicious Doodles and CES. Good luck.

    Hugs

    Amy xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. oh wow claire this is beautiful and a great take on the sketch...stunning:)

    Thank you for joining us at sketch and stash

    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. oh so beautiful,the colour and colouring are lovely ..Thanks for joining us this week at Delicious Doodles challenge blog!! Hugs!..Anita

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh Claire this is just the most stunning Christmas card and tag! Sooo beautiful!

    Thank You for joining in with the second challenge over at Delicious Doodles, hope you can join in the this week too!

    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Gorgeous image and the colours are perfect! Thanks for joining us at CES Challenge this week! Sheena xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...