My lovely blogland friends

Saturday, 13 November 2010

Snow Angel Decoration

Good morning, I can't believe its Saturday already! Where has this week gone? I've had a week off work and the weather has been that bad I've hardly been out so I've actually managed to tidy my craft room.. I won't be able to find anything now but at least its tidy lol.
 I've managed to make quite a few Christmas cards too and had quite a heap of scraps left over so I decided to make some Christmas decorations. This one is using the gorgeous 'Snow Angel' from Michelle Perkett (you can find her here). Snow Angel is one of my all time favourite Christmas images, and this week she is the special featured image so you can get 20% off until November 19th!!

I used a Marianne doiley die and cut out 2 circles and sandwiched a paper doiley between them with some silicone glue. I also popped the tassel in at this stage and punched a hole in the top with my cropodile. I added an eyelet and a scrap of red velvet ribbon at the top. Snow Goddess is coloured with promarkers and attached with more silicone glue. I added a few paper roses from Wild Orchid Crafts to finish off. I've made quite a few of these little Christmas decorations, they are really easy and quick to make.

I'm entering Snow Angel in the following challenges:
Wild Orchid: Classic Christmas
Christmas Card Challenges: Photo inspiration
Totally Gorjuss: Traditional Christmas colours
Craft your Passion: Double Anything (I used 2 die cut doileys)
Bunny Zoe's Challenge: Christmas, but not a card
Fab'n'Funky: Going round in circles
This weeks challenge at Michelle Perkett Studios is 'Anything goes', you still have time to enter to win one of Michelle's beautiful digi stamps!!

Thanks for visiting today, have a good weekend. The weather is looking a bit better here today so I'm planning on leaving my craft room tidy for a while and doing some gardening.
Claire xx



7 comments:

  1. Stunning creation Claire that image along with the design looks awesome.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely Christmas decoration Claire. Getting into the spirit already I see. Hope it's stays dry enough for you to garden - far too wet here.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful ornament! The image and design are perfect together! Thanks for sharing your creation with us in our "Double Anything" challenge at Craft Your Passion.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant, thanks for sharing! Great to have you join us with our Fab'n'Funky challenge this week....good luck! xx Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty ornament!
    Thanks for playing in the Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge this week!
    Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty, thanks for playing along with Fab N Funky!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super creation and fab traditional colours. Thanks for playing at Totally Gorjuss this week. Hugs, Sxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...