My lovely blogland friends

Sunday, 26 September 2010

Fancy a grape?

Hi, we've had a really grey and rainy Sunday here so I haven't done much other than crafting today. I got some lovely new Sweet Pea stamps from Jazzlins Designs and used one for this card. I love the way she is peeping out from the grapes.


The image is coloured with promarkers and sakura clear stardust on her wings and then matted on some purple card. I made the swirly background by inking up a cuttlebug folder and using the debossed side. I used some flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts, and made a 2 layer lace flower too. The velvel ribbon, lace, gems and charm are from  my stash. The lovely silver swirly corners are also from Jazzlins Designs.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
A pocketfull of posies:Lavender and Old Lace
Wild Orchid: Ribbons and Bows
Sweet Pea Stampers: Charmed I'm sure
Flutter By Wednesday: Anything with wings
Delightful Challenges: Make it Sparkle
Paper Sundaes: Winged things

                   Thanks for looking, Its time to go and watch the X factor now and before I know it      Monday will be here again.
Claire xx


22 comments:

  1. this is gorgeous! We'd love it if you entered some of your pretty projects in the challenges at Papercraft Star... in fact there is still time to enter to win our gift certificate! http://papercraftstar.blogspot.com/2010/09/new-gift-certificate-drawing-for.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful, Claire! I love all the purple, and the image is beautifully colored! Thank you for joining Fussy and Fancy this week--hope to see you back again next time! Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Claire!! I love that image and your coloring is beautiful!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing card! Thanks for joining us at Delightful Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty card!!! These images are so beautiful and the colors that you have used are as well!! Your bow on the top is gorgeous as well!
    :)Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow girl...great card...awesome ribbon & flowers...all the details are gorgeous!
    thanks for joining us at SPS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Claire
    A stunning card,thankyou for joining us at Delightful Challenges,
    Hugs Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Clare this is so pretty and so soft. I adore your colour choices. Thanks for sharing with us at Sweet Pea Stampers hugs Pascale

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty Claire, thanks for joining us at Delightful Challenges.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh she is beautiful! I love the colors here too! Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow Claire this is stunning! Loving the colours you have used!

    Thanks for joining us over on Sweet Pea Stampers.

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Claire she is just stunning! I love these stamps but don't have any.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh Claire... she is so seducive... wow.. beautiful coloring and papers... your cards always keep amazing me!
    hugs
    Marion

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Claire who could refuse your offer of a grape lol....this is one stunning creation the colours are beautiful so is the image and your design I love it.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  15. so lush! Love the added texture from the ribbon! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabulous card! Thanks for joining us at Delightful Challenges!
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh my favourite colours. I love the style and layout of this - brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you for joining us at Fussy & Fancy challenge, your card is absolutley gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh I love the image you have used! Thank you for taking part in the challenge over at A pocket full of posies.

    Hugs Sabina

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous card, so very pretty.
    Thank you for playing with "Paper Sundaes" this week!
    hugs Nana

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow claire this is so pretty I love how you have used the flowers at the top :D
    Thank you for joining us at sweet pea stampers and good luck :D

    Hugs

    Amy xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful - I so love purple but the combo with the DP is great!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...