My lovely blogland friends

Wednesday, 14 July 2010

Say it with flowers....

Here's Christy from Cowgirl Up Digital Stampen Ranch, isn't she a cutie?

,

I've coloured Christy with promarkers and dusted turquoise versamagic ink around the edges. The sentiment and swirly background are both Elusive Images rubber stamps, again I've used the versamagic ink to stamp the background. The sentiment is stamped with black versafine and I've used black ink to edge the image, the sentiment and the BP (which is from K&Co). To finish the card off, I've added some swirls and flourishes cut from the Home Accents cart on my cricut. I've also added some gorgeous paper flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts, they were kind enough to sponsor our challenge the other week at Cowgirl's Sunday Stampen Challenge and I totally fell in love with their flowers, I had to order some and they are even more yummy in the flesh lol.

Don't forget you've still got time enter this week challenge at Cowgirls Sunday Stampen Challenge which is to use sherbert/icecream colours and we'll have another fab challenge for you on Sunday!!

I'm entering this card into the following challenges:
Wild Orchid Challenge: Say it with Flowers

Thanks for looking
Claire xx

8 comments:

  1. Oh wow isnt she lovely, a really gorgeous card love the swirls and flowers.
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Claire,fabulous colouring.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Claire this is so beautiful! Your image and coloring is stunning and love your sentiment with the swirls! Gorgeous work hun! Thanks for joining us at WOC Challenge!
    Hugs~ Kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card...I think that image is fab...another one for my wish list...lol
    x
    Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card. Love the flowers and flourishes. Thanks for sharing it with us at CCC.

    ReplyDelete
  6. She's super cute! TFS!

    ~Dorcas
    http://4craftyangels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card...thanks for joining us this week at CCC.

    Terry

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...